What better way to start the day, a big slurp to you all! LOL Better than a snowball on the side of the head, I would think - although, what else can you do with all this white wet crap?Hah, started this entry at 9am and now, 3 hours later, finally have a few minutes to breathe - what a crazy day, and the eve of a long 4-day weekend too - bliss. Finally my dogsitter can't take the kids today due to the massive slush and water puddles everywhere, so my evening agenda just got a bit more crowded, meerrrr. Just feels chaotic today, dealing with dozens of small annoying things that suck up time and energy for no great return - like walking in butter or something.
Nothing eventful to report, no fights no deaths no gossips and no sex scandals. Damn how boring. Better go grab my lunch now before I fade off, I'm sure things will fall into place later. There is always time for giggle though: Bungee jumping is like getting a blowjob off your granny, It feels great but for christs sake don't look down.
No comments:
Post a Comment