I'm meeting her at the campsite in the afternoon (it's less than five hours of driving for me) after a quick stop at my bro's to take some photos of my new niece. Yeah, a busy day but life is all about being busy, innit?
Or so it seems!
As promised, here is another installment of "The City" - one more pre-scheduled post to come tomorrow as there are just too many pics - hey when inspiration hits you just gotta go with the flow, you know? ;-)
Enjoy the show!
/end of Gone To Get A Brain Dump post/
7 comments:
I am so excited for YOU to be getting away!!!!
It is a lot of work getting your stuff in order though isn't it?
I am sure Vegas will do fine.
I love all the city photos from the last few posts...it does not look like my city. but then again, I don't really have a city. :)
Can't wait to see your salty photos soon.
Drive safe and have fun fun fun!! You deserve a break.
Poor guy in the trash bin :(
Have a great time, remember to relax and enjoy yourself.
amazing! i can *feel* the city in these photos.
have a safe fun trip, girl and leave the place in one piece!! LOL.
Have fun at "the sea." Great pics you've been posting!
Have a great time with your mom. I LOVE your photos, beautiful work
Yey vacay!!!!!
Love your pictures!!! Enjoy your time. Both time with mom and time at the sea are priceless!
Post a Comment