figuring it out one day at a time
What an interesting quote from Chuck Woolery of all people.
True. But can we give that poor girly some breastesses?
1218, I know eh? The weirder something is, the more I like it ;-)Prin, her boobs are fine. Not everything has to be melons!
I'm not asking for melons. How about some sort of citrus fruit?
She has perfect breastesses - let it go! LOL
What breastesses?:D
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What an interesting quote from Chuck Woolery of all people.
True. But can we give that poor girly some breastesses?
1218, I know eh? The weirder something is, the more I like it ;-)
Prin, her boobs are fine. Not everything has to be melons!
I'm not asking for melons. How about some sort of citrus fruit?
She has perfect breastesses - let it go! LOL
What breastesses?
:D
Post a Comment