figuring it out one day at a time
Yey! Beans! :)
lol aww urpups are sooooooooo cute
I have to keep reminding myself how awesome they are when I have to take them out at 7:30am on a -3F Monday morning. Ugh!
Finally some pics of your gorgeous pups :). How is Dakota doing with the meds now?
TeriM, no diff except he actually has an appetite now... his coat is as crappy as ever but I guess it's the luck of the draw! I'd take more pics if weekends weren't so cold or so snowy :-(
How gorgeous are your babies!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yey! Beans! :)
lol aww urpups are sooooooooo cute
I have to keep reminding myself how awesome they are when I have to take them out at 7:30am on a -3F Monday morning. Ugh!
Finally some pics of your gorgeous pups :). How is Dakota doing with the meds now?
TeriM, no diff except he actually has an appetite now... his coat is as crappy as ever but I guess it's the luck of the draw!
I'd take more pics if weekends weren't so cold or so snowy :-(
How gorgeous are your babies!!
Post a Comment