Just throwing it all out there... why do hot showers cause the brain to fire off in a hundred directions all at once, and then you can't sleep because it won't switch off? Bastid thing!
This is not supposed to make sense, so don't look for any.
1) Stopped into a chic boutique clothing store on my way home, and the cute flirty owner said everything in the store was on sale for $20. I thought I heard wrong.
"Yes, $20. Everything. I need to make room for the new spring collection."
You could have knocked me over with a feather.
"Even these fab $178 jeans?!"
I think Lady Luck was smiling at me, a kind of repentance for the shitty weather and my man being 3000 miles away. Hah! They had one pair left in my size and of course they fit so I snatched them up... I did exercise restraint though, resisted the shiny gorgeous purses cuz I don't need any, so walked out with the jeans and a sexy funky blouse of sorts. *pats self on back*
2) Why do delicious scented body creams cost so damn much? My ex had surprised me with a jar of Lancome Absolue Body Cream last year, and I'm still scared to use the damn thing: a small jar costs over $100 with taxes, wtf?
Well, screw that!
Buy a big container of nonscented house-brand body cream, pump some into a biggish jar, add a few drops of your favorite perfume, stir and enjoy. Hey I'm not cheap, I'm practical and ingenious. He he.
3) Diet has been crap this week. Have been craving cereal for dinner almost every night and can't be bothered to eat much, if any, fruit and veggies at all. Carbs and sugar, carbs and sugar in the form of chocolate. Must be the lack of sex that is getting to me. *goes to stand in corner, all sad*
4) I can't seem to stop procrastinating on the stupidest of things. For instance, I've only programmed 5 numbers into my new phone... which I got Sunday. Still have over 60 to plug in and mleh - tomorrow. Or next week. When I get around to it. Watch me need a number and not have it and then I'll kick some random lamp post in the street, break a toe and end up with a cast on my foot. Awesome!
5) Am spending my birthday alone with my mom and St-Valentine's alone with my dogs. What's wrong with this picture?
6) The plumber is coming over tomorrow morning to check the non-existant hot water pressure in my kitchen. I pray to got he doesn't have "the crack" going on. Eeewww.
Well this seems to have helped... I think.