figuring it out one day at a time
Pretty interesting class.... I should have became a teacher as well :) But then my pupils would have been horrified :)))
So that's why my husband gets along so well with his co-workers!
FA - that is too punny, LOL!Dolce, I don't remember any of my teachers wearing such things... I might have paid more attention in class though. Hmm.
yeah. mine eat the soles of socks and the crotch on ANYTHING... i mean, pants, shorts, bikinis, panties.... yeah. my shmups are baaad pupps
He he! Katana has crotchdogs! :-D
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Pretty interesting class.... I should have became a teacher as well :) But then my pupils would have been horrified :)))
So that's why my husband gets along so well with his co-workers!
FA - that is too punny, LOL!
Dolce, I don't remember any of my teachers wearing such things... I might have paid more attention in class though. Hmm.
yeah. mine eat the soles of socks and the crotch on ANYTHING... i mean, pants, shorts, bikinis, panties.... yeah. my shmups are baaad pupps
He he! Katana has crotchdogs! :-D
Post a Comment