Monday, February 21, 2011

What to do with?...

...a beautiful sunny day?

You share it so everyone can get a tan!
Well, sort-of.
If it wasn't -15C with snow and ice everywhere.
But still!
Sunny!


...junky food cravings?

You wait a few days.
If the craving is still there,
and getting worse,
well you just give in.
Life is short.
Don't my home-made onion rings look tasty?
They were!


...and that was it for today.

Back to farm work to help burn those calories!

9 comments:

Anke said...

Ohhh those onion rings look fantastic. Now I'm craving some...

The Agrarian said...

Oh yummy! Those onion rings look soooo good. I'd dip mine in ketchup with lots of salt... Yum yum yum. I haven't had dinner yet - you made me so hungry.

Glad you caught a sunny day as you sure do deserve it!

Spring is almost here!

Farmer

Busy Bee Suz said...

The blue skies are gorgeous!!!
I LOVE onion rings...never have I tried to make them. You are awesome!

Tonya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yummy!

Keri said...

OMG... those onion rings look soooo yummy... I swear I hate dieting... It might just be a 3 day diet, but in those three days, so much food comes across my screen at work to temp me!

brayonne said...

AhhhhhhG! where were those when i was there??!!

brayonne said...

:-O why i no get those while i was there???!!!

Roshan said...

Those onions rings look yummy
and they want to go into my tummy