The Seven Wonders, in full HD... and in full real life!
Oh man. Hysterical and lyrical!
In other news, I have a part-time job doing some accounting work so that's pretty cool seeing as it's work from home and I choose my own hours and everything.
Being married to the company CEO rocks :-D
In other other news, it's day three of snow storms (4th one in 6 days) and I don't know where we're supposed to put the snow anymore. The barn windows are completely buried again, it's beyond discouraging. My back is still in spasm from shoveling sitting down the other day and I have to do it again this afternoon.
Lawd.
I do love our life though. Sipping hot tea right now while upgrading the accounting software, laundry whirring in the machine, doggies sleeping nearby, hubby upstairs working on man stuff, blowing snow slapping against my office windows. Blanketed horses not too happy outside but what can you do? Chickens in the barn waiting for their treats, as always.
Only thing missing is the sun parked in blue skies.
And green grass everywhere.
And warmth.
Ah!
/end of Is It Coming Soon? post/
5 comments:
I have heard of this series; funnny.
Snow? Why so much snow? Oh, wait, that is for you to ask. Poor horsies....your house is big, surely you can fit them inside? :)
Congrats on the part time job. See, sleeping your way to the top does pay off eventually. :)
lmao@suz... !
i love ricky gervais!
he cracks me up.
stay warm and cozy, mon amie.
We can make it! I am holding out for spring, too. I keep staring at all y cute summer dresses. Soon...
Congrats on the new job! Sounds like a nice thing for you. I'm sure being able to sleep with the boss will get you far, hahaha.. :)
Accounting, btw? You are too smart for me.
It's just a nasty winter for you.
Sending you some sunshine, hope it arrives quickly! Hooray on the part time job, sounds like fun.
I watched the one that was one last night (Wednesday) where he went to India. OMG.... LOL it was sooo funny!!!
Post a Comment