Looks like Vegas brought the crap weather home with him!
We're getting hit with a massive winter storm tomorrow -
over a foot of blowing snow with gusts up to 70 km/h,
zero visibility, the works.
Then a week of grey, clouds, rain, more snow.
Maybe I should send him back to London to get clear skies again?
Kidding.
I'll just put on this suit to deal with everything:
What?
It's protection against bad weather :-D
So I did a bad thing yesterday.
I baked Vegas some muffins, but put them in a cake pan instead.
Oh, they came out pretty good, that's not it.
He said he would never, ever eat zucchini muffins or cake.
He said it was gross, nevermind that he loves carrot cake.
So, um, guess what he ate last night - with a second helping.
I guess if he reads this I'm gonna get a scolding, right?
So worth it though :-D
Batten down the hatches!

5 comments:
I was jet-lagged so couldn't tell what I was eating. I want my Yorkies back.
OMG mon amie, this looks like a huge crocheted condom!!!!!
nanner nanner boo boo, cheech!!! you're a twatola! but great minds DO think alike!
Trickery in the kitchen. I LOVE IT.
{The girls have been eating veggie patties and thought they were CHICKEN!}
Yeah, that is a big ol yarn condom. OUch.
Winter? STILL????? aye yie yie.
Sorry TD. Stay warm!
Totes my wedding dress. Totes.
And zucc muffs ROCK. And I am also anti-zucc, so... um. *shrugs*
Post a Comment