A few more pics of beach combing fun :-)
(all pics click bigger for crisp details - mmmm crisp)
We had the beach to ourselves, yay!
Happy doggies...
Ah freedom!
Maika fancied a bit of a swim
so she took herself out for a dip in the sea...
Vegas and his beanies:
I'm not sure what's going on here,
something about a big stick and big dog teethies?
Treasure!
Don't ask...
Dakotah's too heavy to swim
so he just likes to wade in the water for a bit of cooling down...
Made a bit sad by his limping
and inability to climb rocks...
This will probably be his last vacation by the sea :-(
Vegas, his daughter and the duckface competition...
I'm not sure what started the goofing off
but it led to a pretty hilarious photo shoot!
Yeah, we're on the straight and narrow, we are!
My favorite photo!
OK no I lied, this is my favorite photo!
"Help Me"
Two more days of vacation left - time is going by fast!
Cheers!
5 comments:
I love the funny face pictures! What great memories to share. Looks like a beautiful place for a vacation.
Nothing like having the whole beach to yourselves. It looks wonderful. The pictures are so beautiful. Lot's of fun!
awwwwwwww i lerve all your pics... i am so glad you had fun.
poor dakota... is he ill?
beware of irene, she's on the prowl...
Oh, these photos are SO fun! You are such a silly family...and there is nothing better than that!
Is it cold there?...you are wearing long sleeves and pants. at.the.beach. I am not used to that...
enjoy your last few days!
xoxox
What do u mean by Dakota's last beach vacation?
Great to see all happy faces.
Post a Comment