How can you not love a cottage by the sea that has high-speed internet? :-D
(all pics click bigger for details n'stuff)
Our deck chairs under moody skies:
Our cottage - we have the unit on the far right side,
it's 3 stories high with a wrap-around deck
and the smelliest water I've ever been forced to endure, LOL!
A few steps down from the cottage...
Driftwood, rocky shores and a pier.
Tranquility :)
Vegas testing his "shore legs":
Since I can't ride my horse,
this is the next best thing - LOL!
My stepdaughter being blown away by the wiiiiiinds!
All of this in jammies!
Yeah, we have fun goofing off ;-)
Happy doggies enjoying a strip of beach...
Front view of our cottage,
our unit would be on the left side now.
Completely restored historic building from 1853!
Vegas the sea pirate, arrrggggg!
I was being silly with the "duckface"
since we both think it's hideous...
...and then Vegas joined in.
He totally wins the duckface competition.
Stepdaughter enjoying a beach snooze.
It's not a dead child! LOL!
Hope you enjoyed...
Lots more pics on the way!
'Night!
6 comments:
Wow! how beautiful!
such beautiful pictures, wow! you should submit that first b&w shot, you would win fo sho!
looksie @ stepdawtahs' pink hair!!!!! so fun!
im glad you got to get away.
so, whom did you pay a small fortune to, to watch the farm and collect the embryo's?
lol
What a gorgeous place to visit and relax. Looks like you guys are having fun...
The cottage looks great....sounds like you have well water though. :0
Love the photos, you all look like you are enjoying the time off from house duties. LOVE step-daughters pink hair...she is a beauty.
With those duck faces, I thought you were both 14.
xoxox
Enjoy!
Looks like a beautiful spot. Your step-daughter is gorgeous. Looks like you had a great time. That first picture should be framed and hanging on your wall. I love it!
Cocotte
Is that near Kamouraska? 'coz I was supposed to be there 2 weeks ago!")
Call me when you are back home I still have the Samos Bottle waiting
Luv YA all !
Post a Comment