Hot cold temperamental
You tease us
Month #8
****
Green! Green! Green!
Oh wait, is that a
Red leaf I see?
****
Yey! Corn harvest
Delicious golden nuggets
Stuck in my teeth
****
Quiet summer night
Alas,
Screeching crickets
****
Most perfect month
Of the summer
Kids back in school
****
Sitting on porch with
Laptop,
Wind in my hair
Happiness
You tease us
Month #8
****
Green! Green! Green!
Oh wait, is that a
Red leaf I see?
****
Yey! Corn harvest
Delicious golden nuggets
Stuck in my teeth
****
Quiet summer night
Alas,
Screeching crickets
****
Most perfect month
Of the summer
Kids back in school
****
Sitting on porch with
Laptop,
Wind in my hair
Happiness
3 comments:
You are the queen of haiku today!!!
Enjoy your weekend...work is getting done, right??? Yippee for workers!
I find it funny
You didn't follow the rules-
The five, seven, five.
They're just a guideline anyway. :D
Syllable counting sucks.
I really don't know a thing about haiku, I better read up on it but what you wrote is awesome.
Post a Comment