Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Yabba dabba doo!

Well: life is good, I mean gooood! *grin*

Sorry I haven't been posting lately but I figured one can only write so much about enjoying the warm spring weather, long walks in the sunshine, no routine or alarm clocks, fabulous dinners, wine, movies, midafternoon naps, hours o'cuddles and (insert dirty stuff here) - so yeah, so far it's a freaking good relaxing time with Vegas.

I don't know how I will cope for two months without him.

*blanks out mind for now*

"No country for old men" was a pretty good Cohen brothers movie but again, the ending fishtailed in a rush and meh, it kinda killled the story IMO. "The Invasion" was an OK remake of "The Body Snatchers" but what the eff is wrong with Hollywood flopping out on movie endings like that? So disappointing.

Anyhoo. Supposed to get colder now, icy rain and mebbe "snow" this weekend. Not really caring at this point, it's time for cuddles!!

Who needs more in life?

/end of Happy Sighs post/

8 comments:

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

The killer dude in that movie "NCOM" totally freaked me out, his voice, the muttonchops, everything!!! The end left me a little cold too......

B said...

I could definitely use more cuddles in life. For real.

prin said...

Thank goo'ness you bumped the breastesses down. I almost got into trouble at work a few times checkin' in on here. :P

Glad you're having fun. :)

Anonymous said...

So glad you're happy honey, you deserve a great time!

Curly said...

Not two months w/o him, it's just Sistahood countdown to when he's home for good. :)

Anonymous said...

I'll I have to say is, "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...."

So happy you are euphoric!

KA said...

damn. I want some cuddles. cuddles would be good right now.

Technodoll said...

WW, I know!! Can you say "creepy psychopath"?

Deutlich, you sometimes need to machete your way through to the cuddles: you want, you'll get!

Prin, but you love the breastesses. Who cares what anyone else says! he he

Elisabeth, thank you! Thank you England! LOL!

Curly, I love the way you position things... hokay, I'm in. When is sisterhood brunch?

1218, am I getting sickeningly saccharine yet, or what? Hmm. Dramah. I needs dramah!

Tin ma'am, maybe you and Deutlich need to meet up... just kidding :-) You have beautiful doggies so in the meantime, go to it!!