In no particular order:
- Gotten drunk on what I thought was vodka (it was 80% water)
- Blamed the dog for “that terrible smell”
- Eaten an entire family-sized bag of chips and called it dinner
- Lost my virginity to a boy I hated kissing
- Failed a university class because I was too busy partying (oops)
- Punched a Russian boy in the sternum after he spit on me
- Set an oven on fire (accidentally, but still)
- Stole a library book once when I was 12
- Endured sociopath narcissist abuse for almost two years because the sex was incredible
- Yelled at my horse for shitting in his water bucket for the 5th time in a week
- Bought too-small clothes on sale hoping it would fit me some day (it never did)
- Never had a Krispy Kreme donut
- The two points above are not related
Oh well… Perfection is over-rated.
While being real is being flawed, it sure beats being fake -
Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment