Oh when ya wake up in the morning
And look outside your door
But all you see is snow grey snow
It makes ya yearn for more
All you can do is think good things
And color them galore
Tequila shots and absinthe drops
Until you hit the floor...
OR!
Join in the fun belooooow:
Just kidding.
It's a weekend for resting, not partying. I need to get rid of the germ warfare raging through my body, got attacked out of nowhere two days ago: wham! Had been lucky so far, I'm the only one I know who hadn't gotten a nasty cold yet.
I will beat this, you know.
Ginger and honey tea. Home-made chicken broth. Sleep.
Echinacea vials 3x/day. Rest. Cough drops to soothe the throat.
Mild exercise, mostly stretching, to boost the immune system.
Vitamin D. Vitamin C. All other vitamins are good too.
All in moderation, right?
Have a great weekend my friends :)
No comments:
Post a Comment