Ah, glorious summertime -
when real life takes over and blogland becomes a place to visit
once in a blue moon to make sure everyone's OK...
I don't want to bore you guys with repetitive farm blabber, weather updates and the like.
So I keep it quiet.
I've not had the photo bug in a while so that's quiet too.
Just enjoying life, my critters, time with my husband,
the warm sun and fresh green everything...
And my gorgeous, sweet-as-sugar peonies:
Greetings from the furry beanies!
Back soon, maybe tomorrow - can't plan these things
in the summertiiiiime!
PS: do cast your votes on my weekly polls, just for fun!
6 comments:
I will miss you! Please remember to stop by for a spell from time to time. Enjoy your summer!
Gorgeous pictures :O)
I know what you mean about summertime, my blog always gets awfully neglected during the summer months too.
Enjoy your summer! It's great to be able to spend a lot of time outside - even if it's incredibly hot here right now.
I have always wanted peonies!!! And the beanies photos are just adorable. ENJOY the sunshine and warmth...and Vegas!
Love the pictures. Enjoy your summer.
Butter Pecan, it's not on your list!
Post a Comment