For the record, I can't stand these time-wasters but Vegas loves to indulge - not sure why since he's never bought anything advertised before. At least that's what he tells me... :-o
OK first up: a mini-vacuum with razor blades.
Safe for the whole family!
Suck up unwanted hair while saving on salon costs!
I don't know about you but
I'm totally creeped out.
Flowbee: Look Like A 70's Porn Star
In Two Easy Steps!
Stashe option extra.
This cool gym-machine thingie will transform you
into a she-male in only 20 minutes, three times a week!
Baseball cap not included.
Ladies, tired of washing those endlessly dirty floors?
Have your husband do it for you while he's schlepping around -
gives a whole new meaning to "slipper foot"!
matching kilt available for only $9.99!
Ah, Vince...
What did we do before you Slap-Chopped your way
into our hearts and kitchens?
I don't think this atrocity needs any introduction...
Note that, in a pinch, you can wear it to church choir practice.
What's scary is the dog version.
I'd call the SPCA.
Teddy bears for the in-laws' breasts.
You know, for those cold car trips,
gotta take care of the nips.
I really wonder who's behind these dastardly inventions.
Do you buy it?









7 comments:
infomercials are awesome - they bring me great joy :) My favourite is the chair-based workout routine, complete with video of people doing it outside in Russia and various other countries.
You don't know.
I want those floor washies so bad! I do that with towels anyway to wash my floors. Man! That would save so much time! And the tie thingies would save me effort too!
Oh, and the best one I ever saw was the potato stand for $19.95.
I feel like so many of those are Saturday Night Live skits, not real.
That said, I'd totally buy those floor washing slippers! Ingenious!
I think the only one that I would have seriously considered is the snuggie :)
Those are funny. He does look like a 70's porn star!
We actually bought some equipment that the exercise guy was selling years ago.
Bought the dogs Snuggies when they were on clearance just for a laugh.
Those are some great ones! I love the pony tail on that guy.. and the guy in the car with the seat belt bear... He looks like Robin Williams...
Post a Comment