After I let some steam off by writing, I went to run some errands. Car gas tank was empty, orange warning light on.
But I had enough to exchange some hardware at the co-op store and in return I got two salt block holders - with salt blocks - for the horse's stalls, the last bag in stock of cracked corn for the chickens, three bags of flock food... and they gave me a free bag because it has been torn open and taped shut (clumsy shipment).
With the hardware credit it cost me $1.68 :-D
Then on my way to the grocery store I hit green lights all the way AND scored the best parking spot near the exit door.
My favorite cookies were on sale :-D
The hens laid more eggs today than they had the past three weeks, the sun came out and warmed everything up, Big Daddy was game for a nice cuddle and our long-lost contractor stopped by for a visit on his way home, we hadn't seen him in ages -
Life balances out.
Sweeeet!
6 comments:
We live for this balancing act. right????
Ah, don't you love it when the cosmos decides on some instant karma?
Well that was all good news.
Hooray!
that is awesome mon amie... i am so glad to have days like this, and we all deserve them. good pour toi!
;)
Karma is a lovely thing, isn't it? Glad things improved!
Any time I hit all green lights I feel like a lottery grand prize winner. ;)
Post a Comment