Monday, January 15, 2007

Cold feet? Keep movin'!

Recent discovery... if i can't feel my hands and feet and they're turning to ice, i need to move, run, walk briskly, anything to get the circulation going. before you know it, this gorgeous rush of warmth flows to my extremities and life is good again, i can tilt my head to the snowy sky and let flakes melt on my tongue. Now I need to apply this to my life! when i'm hesitating, not sure if i should do something or not... hemming and hawing... getting cold feet... i need to just DO IT! Get moving! whatever that "it" is. So there, my epiphany of the day :) I really need a freaking vacation... I miss california, i miss the break from routine and can't wait for March. Can't plan too much right now as it's not official that i'm going BUT as soon as I know for sure... I'm going to bite the bullet and make plans to stay a bit longer and reconnect with the scene. "keep movin'" .

The dogs are out on the cold snowy balcony, eating their dinner, i can hear them thumping out there... tonight they got leftover pasta (no sauce just plain), pork bones and turkey wings. We had french onion soup and egg-salad sandwiches... dinners are always the smaller meal of the day. burp. BF offered to massage me again tonight, mmm! i am sooo spoiled... being in a live-in relationship is not all roses, it's fucking hard work if you ask me BUT once you settle down into a routine of sorts... it's not so difficult and there are more advantages than disadvantages. I still get away twice per year so i don't get cabin fever, thank god. I still take the time to see my girlfriends once in a while, not as often as i'd like but that is all my fault, i'm lazy, i procrastinate, i'm not very organized outside of work and there are never enough hours in a day. Sex? meh, sometimes boring in a routine way but that's just me. Aquarians live in their mind, that may be part of the problem too? Something to ponder. I need a vitamin shot maybe, or some testosterone??!

No comments: