Monday, August 27, 2007

Wow, this is boring

Just re-read my posts from the past few days and I have to say: yawn! It's not that life isn't happening or that I have nothing to talk about, on the contrary... but out of respect for other people in my galactical sphere there are things I just can't write about. Don't let your imaginations runs wild now, there are no illicit dramas going on, tsk! Only Life - and that is plenty enough.

I am now officially the Ex-y Wife of the house, I've stopped wearing my ring for now too... need to get it cleaned and then I'll move it to my right hand, as a sign of eternal friendship. It's not easy to move on but once that first step has been taken, there is no point in turning back. Love is a mutable force, one we'd like to control but the heart doesn't work that way - and there is nothing wrong with that. You can't make someone love you, nor can you control who you fall in love with. You can control what you do about it, but that's it...

I choose to believe things happen for a reason, that people are put on your Lifepath to walk with you for a ways, help you grow and learn things about yourself - and in a good relationship, the energy circle happens mutually. A few rare people are lucky enough to find the right partner at some point in their lives and then travel together for a long time, creating a self-energising magic (sic) as they go along. Others may bypass this chance by simply being at the wrong place, at the wrong time, or by never daring to lift their gaze from the sticky comfort of routine for fear of discovering they've been living in a fog for most of their lives.

This fear kept me spellbound for years, but the spell has been broken and now all hell is breaking loose, so to speak. And I welcome these baying hounds that nip at my heels, they encourage me to run, run and giggle and dare to look UP and oh my gosh, what a beautiful journey it is that lays ahead!! Easy? No. Worth it? A million times YES!

4 comments:

prin said...

hehe, even I'm letting my imagination go with this post. Reer. :D

Just messin'. :D

prin said...

Oh.. Wait... Does that mean I'm not supposed to say anything about our sordid affair? :(

:D

Technodoll said...

Prin, shush! You'll spoil the surprise :-D

mitra said...

Oh, I love your attitude! Good luck!