Friday, August 31, 2007

De-lovely and de-lightful

It's so awesome... long weekend AND gorgeous sunny warm weather to wrap it all together. Bliss. The only hiccup so far is my espresso machine rebelling this morning, took 3 tries to get enough for two cups - not sure if the coffee is clumping together because of humidity or if the machine's pump is effed up. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Not much to report this morning, other than I'm staring at a very dusty and disgusting coffee table that needs serious cleaning, and a wasp just flew into my head. I hope it's a sign of good luck or something, like being shat on by a bird - we'll find out, eh?

3 comments:

Daszzle said...

I'm glad to hear that life, like the weather, is good for you right now (minus the espresso problem). Just wanted to say hi! Have a fantastic weekend :)

prin said...

Well, I killed a wasp at lunch, so all we need is another person who didn't see a wasp at all, and then we can wait for the results of the study to come in. :D

Vegas said...

I didn't see any wasps yesterday. I did see a bee. The bee did not fly into my head though, and unluckily for me, no bird shat on my head (bird as in fowl, not the english slang for woman, cos that'd be freaky)