figuring it out one day at a time
Umm....I second that. Bad sex can take, like, weeks to recover emotionally from. I shudder just thinking about some "bad" sex I've had.
Depends what they mean by bad sex. And it depends where you work. :DI've never really had bad sex. Uneventful sex, yeah, but not bad, per se.How about "Good sex is better than any day at work" instead?
I thought good sex was what takes weeks to recover from...
Imagine a pornstar having a bad day at work.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Umm....I second that. Bad sex can take, like, weeks to recover emotionally from. I shudder just thinking about some "bad" sex I've had.
Depends what they mean by bad sex. And it depends where you work. :D
I've never really had bad sex. Uneventful sex, yeah, but not bad, per se.
How about "Good sex is better than any day at work" instead?
I thought good sex was what takes weeks to recover from...
Imagine a pornstar having a bad day at work.
Post a Comment