Wednesday, August 1, 2007

A breather!

I can't believe I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! It's like being born! Or dying and seeing Jesus? Meh, whatevah - am taking a short break from the madness to again thank everyone for their kind words of encouragement (even if some are in the form of a swift kick to the butt). As Smiler said, breathing helps with all sorts of ailments, such as living, for example. Merrr.

Actually caved in at lunch and got a decadent slice of hawaiian pizza - yes, some people do eat that crap - plus I also found the exact brown leather flip flops I was looking for, which reminds of a joke I once heard... Guy with two left feet enters a shoe store and asks the salesman "Do you have any flip flips?"

3 comments:

prin said...

What about the sexay red shoes? Didja get them yet?

burd said...

I had some killer pizza at lunch yesterday. The guy with me got some of that hawaiian kind...i'm wasnt brave enough to try it but it looked pretty good?

burdisout.blogspot.com

Technodoll said...

Oh yes I have the sexaaay red shoes! wooot! They're from http://www.beautifeel.com/. LOVE them!

Burd, i used to think pineapple with meat was the most disgusting thing in the world... but actually it's kinda naughty and nice at the same try. Give it a whirl!