Monday, August 20, 2007

Snicker

*no comments*

5 comments:

prin said...

Aww, it reminds me of the salami Boo ate. *sniff*

The little meat-slicey girly was all proud of herself too because she sliced the exact 100g I asked for without checking the weight ever. And then I brought it home and Boo invaded the grocery bags, unlocked the ziploc (I haven't figured that one out yet) and ate all the salami except for one piece (which I subsequently gave to Jemma). Maybe it's the Merrick dog food that did it. He watches me unlock the Merrick ziploc every day and maybe he learned how to do it. Either way, there's no tasty Alpina hungarian salami for me. *sniff*

Technodoll said...

Mon dieu! Take out the gas masks, LOL! Boo has good taste, at least... and tomorrow comes ze garlick breath, aye? teehee!!

Boo said...

But of course Boo has good taste... he just will not stuff himself with Dick's sausage though.

prin said...

Well, he's ok so far.

Daszzle said...

haha, that reminds me of this Seafood Place down here that sells shirts that say "I got Crabs at Dicks"... Would I wear one out? No thanks, but they are good for a chuckle.