Thursday, August 2, 2007

All packed & ready to go

Well folks, that's about it for now... I have to leave the house at 6:30am tomorrow morning, then I'm on a direct flight to L.A., will meet up with some colleagues there then drive down to San Diego. It's gonna be a long day... must refuse the free drinks that are sure to be offered at the hotel bar! Will try to blog while I'm there but am making no promises since it will be hell times a gazillion.

OK so it's hot and sticky, right? How hot does is have to be for a woman to carry her *naked* baby down the city streets? You heard me: not even a diaper, the little ass exposed for all the world to see. I catch a look and two things run through my head: lady, you can kiss that white t-shirt goodbye when baby takes a pee (or worse!) on you, and "hey free jail-bait!" for all those child-molesting perverts lurking out there. I wanted to smack her. Really, people should have to pass tests and get a license to have children!

4 comments:

Daszzle said...

I so agree... speaking of which, what are your thoughts on child-leashes? I always feel so horrible for those little kids.

If at all possible, enjoy your trip. I hope it's a good one!

Technodoll said...

well actually... if used correctly and in the right circumstances, i think child leashes are a brilliant idea (kid wears a harness, not a collar LOL!) It's too easy to lose a toddler in a crowd (store, sidewalk, busy park, etc) and if you take away the stereotype of leash = dog ownership, they are quite the efficient child safety tool IMO.
I'll enjoy california once i'm actually there, LOL! thanks! :-)

matt said...

Have fun!

prin said...

But nekkid is natural, no? And it's not like I'm going to leave the Chanel bag you're getting me in the closet in case one day I might cross a robber...

Now skin cancer- that's a different story. When the UV is at 9 or really high like it was yesterday, nobody should be uncovered. And what are the odds she put sun screen on him, and what are the odds she used one of the few screens that doesn't fake its protection?

Tsk.

Have a good trip. You're probably on the plane now, freaking out about being in a plane. Just watch Little Miss Sunshine till the batteries die. Or maybe don't because it might ruin the mood of the movie if you aren't emotionally up to enjoying it. :D