The day-trip to my mom's yesterday went without a hitch, I had a *great* time (including the relaxing bus ride)... finally met my two stepsisters, who are beautiful lovelies, and the rest of the clan was there too - my mom cooked up a storm, we drank like sailors and yabbered our heads off. It really felt like a getaway, makes the weekend seem worthwhile in a way, you know? BF stayed home to watch the kids and give me a break while he labored away, I know I won't be able to do such things anymore when he's gone so it was VERY much appreciated.
Warm and muggy today... slept late so feel refreshed and not hungover (yay for me!), am just eating fruit salad with yogurt now and then will head out to do the groceries and other errands. Laundry's being done, everything is cool and under control... we'll even take the kids out for a walk later on, before I cook food for the week's lunches. Time marches on and it's easy to keep pace these days... s'all good and s'all how it's supposed to be. S'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment