Thursday, August 2, 2007

Actually, make that two

If I found the t-shirt, I'd wear it.

4 comments:

prin said...

I don't like how they stuck mocha in there. It's either cafe mocha or cafe latte, but you can't have a cafe mocha latte. And where's the whipped cream?! Tsk. Wrong, just all wrong. :D

My drug-free, ultra-sober version:
1/4 shot mocha with a shot of vanilla and whip. mmm... I'd spill that on my tshirt any day.

I'm bored and have nobody (hint hint) to chat with. Oh wait. I'm offline. That 'splains it. :D

Technodoll said...

hey! they have mocha lattes at the Cafe Depot here next door, LOL! I'll take it intravenously, please.

prin said...

Ok, so it might be able to be a "mocha latte" but it can't be a "cafe mocha latte". It's just too redundant. Mocha implies the fusion of chocolate with coffee already. So it's like saying "coffee coffee-chocolate coffee-milk". Too many coffees. :D

Technodoll said...

Picky, picky... tsk! bring on the coffees, lattes, whatever! I'll take coffee shampoo if I can! LOL