Thursday, August 23, 2007

Controversial poll

So far your votes are all over the place, guess that indicates a very varied lot of peeps reading and responding to this blog o'rama... If I were asked this question, I'm not sure *how* I would reply. It would probably depend on what I'm living at the moment so it's not a fixed answer... life is so fluid and ever-changing, how could I settle for just one point of view?

Keep on voting, it'll be interesting to see the outcome.

3 comments:

prin said...

If you change one thing, you might change it all, and IMO, the good things I have now are too priceless to gamble with.

matt said...

I have no regrets, just learning experiences.

Technodoll said...

Yeah Prin I get what you mean... it's a loaded question if you stop to think about it.

Matt... I too always see the glass as half-full!