Oh, I am *so* excited and thrilled! It was love at first sight, then first touch, and and and - OK back to the beginning of this afternoon...
Was having some icky moments and needed to get some air, luckily Cocotte had finished work so we agreed to meet at our favorite dive aka "south shore chicken", it was a nice drive over with blasting music - perfect. We wolfed down our meal and caught up on news, then shopped for houseplants next door cuz I needed to replace two deadish ones. Then we headed to a big furniture shop that nobody likes and thankfully all they had was crap, so off we went to a really nice classy huge shop not too far from there, and...
Well, I wasn't expecting to actually fall in love on the spot and plunk down such a chunk of money right away but good lord, it was fate! We walked around the store admiring this and that, feeling up the leather goods and cushy loveseats, and then around a corner: there it was. Designer perfection. The color, fabric, shape, size, everything. Had to call home and ask for some measurments to see if it would fit my small space but now, looking around me and after having mulled over Cocotte's suggestion to switch my dining room with my living room - it's a whole new ballgame. And I'm going for it!
After 8 years of this setup I need a change, and this is it. Creating new living space by moving furniture around, maaaybe some new paint and probably a new carpet, some new lights... it's all good. My brother will buy my old couch (which is in mint condition btw, I'm just tired of it) so he's pretty happy too - luckily he has a trailer so he'll come pick it up in two weeks, just before the new one gets delivered.
Sigh. I'm so happy. Cocotte thanks again for being my partner in crime, it was fun the first time but even better the second time, wasn't it? LOL! I'll have to eat Kraft Dinner for three months but hey, c'est la vie. Woo-hoo! Off to go tanning now, I need me some color.
2 comments:
Bad sex after a bad day at work is better than eating Kraft dinners.
It was a pleasure to see you and to find "the couch". I am sure it will brighten your new life. I ll come help you move.
Eventhough I agree with the "invicible yang", I will prefer my KD and a tea with you :)
I will leave the bad sex for some other time.
PS To Invicible Yang in no occasion is bad sex better than anything. If you can make it great, or good then please don't waste our talent! LOL
Cocotte xxx
Post a Comment