Friday, August 17, 2007

Hazy lazy daisy

Am seeing and feeling the world through a veil of fog right now... can't really concentrate on anything, although I suppose that happens after a month of insufficient sleep. Again tossed and turned last night, got about 5 bad hours altogether. Need to step out now to get some food, all I had for breakfast was a latte, then a few veggies and a granola bar. No inspiration whatsoever to eat anything, no appetite and can't be bothered... sigh. Just want to crawl into bed and sleep. Yeah. The world can wait, says PMS girl, gimme a hotdog (grin).

Just left my dad a message, I procrastinated writing to him that I was home safe and sound and he got worried, a bit ticked even! We're planning on driving down to see him in a couple of weekends, always love it there - and the dogs go nuts on the huge property. Must be the scent of deerbutt on the trees.

Ok. Dragging my arse out to grab a bite to eat... it's an absolutely gorgeous sunny warm breezy day and I'm gonna enjoy it!

No comments: