Screw this serenity thing, what a gigantic waste of time - ARGH. People you piss me off today - well a few people. All those Mary-Poppins do-gooders can go take a long hike off a short pier, eat fish for dinner, whatevah. Leave me alone already - am cracking under the pressure and in no mood to deal with this shit. I keep trying to do the good thing - as if that's easy to begin with - and get whiney babies tugging at my skirts in return. FFS! Grow up!
*breathing in fumes*
2 comments:
Skanky men I can deal with :o) It's the crybabies I just want to punch in the face. RRRGHGHH.
Maybe you should. And I am sure we will all be happy about it too!
Allergies not helping, I would not mind to "squat" a few spinless-time grabbing-Mary poppins-waste of human DNA individuals today!
Want to share in the party?
Cocotte
Post a Comment