Sunday, August 12, 2007
Finally got some rest
It's nice to feel semi-human again! Am in Silver Lake right now, going back to Venice this afternoon to chill out and then tomorrow morning, it's LAX and then I'm home... I have butterflies in my stomach when I think of all the possibilities the future holds, and am wondering why I ever doubted Fate. As always, the biggest changes in my life have happened during "Augusts" and this year it's no different. Don't ask why, it's just the weird way things are with me. I'm about to burst with sunhot energy!! Just need to remember to go slowly, one day at a time, and things will fall into place as they should - you cannot rush life, it will go at its pace. With love and peace, signing out for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very true. Thanks for the reminder.
I'm right there with you on the Augusts. Everything has worked itself out perfectly. God is on my side for sure.
Very happy with what I read! You're awsome, as usual. Can't wait to chat about it around a glass of red.
Cheers,
Skip
P.S.: Was in San Diego all day today, thought about you and the damage your gang inflicted on the town over the last few days. Hehe! ;-)
Post a Comment