Got through the night tossing and turning, but made it out of bed on time for work despite a grey and rainy morning (which has cleared up now). I'll forgive my foggy head for once, need to be gentler on myself - it's ok not to be poy-fect all the time. I've got too many mails and phonecalls to tackle all in one day so peeps, thanks for your patience... you're not forgotten. What's forgotten are my wilting plants that need watering, bills that need to be paid, the car that needs repairs (gotta get that flat tire thing sorted out, UGH), upcoming doctor and dentists appointments, that sort of fun crap. Wheee!
Back to the grinder now... need to concentrate and get my act together, I love my job and I need to show it. Feel like I've been lackadaisical lately, which isn't the case at all - but ideas are only good if they produce results. Giving myself one day to get back into it and then... kaboom!
No comments:
Post a Comment