I am finally on top of work! Oh happy happy dance! Mind you there's still a ton of stuff I need to tackle but the immediate crap has been dealt with - nice long Labor Day weekend, here I come!
Bummer: I caught the russian skank sneakily texting my (ex)man this morning, and found that to be just so pathetic. Must be crappy to be 31 with no job, no money, no man, no brains, nowhere to live and your only friend lives on the other side of the planet. Tsk. Don't mess with Karma, baby! *snicker*
Other than that life is pretty damn good. The kids are happy and healthy, I'm dipping my toes back into the social pool - actually having dinner with Cocotte tonight - and the water's juuuust fiiine... This weekend we'll go spend a couple of days at my dad's, always a lovely getaway with too much food and booze and pool games (I pretend I know how to play), my sister loved her pics so I feel useful, haha.
Am shopping for a new couch and hope to find *just* the right one soon... it's symbolic in a way. When I moved into the place I am now 8 years ago(!), that couch was the first thing I bought all on my own. I chose it, I paid for it, I loved it. But a new phase of my life is starting now and it deserves a visual reminder of how far I've come, and how amazing the rest of the journey is going to be. Yeah!
4 comments:
Gasp! You know why. ;)
Yey for the new sofa! Petit conseil: don't get yellow. Yellow + dogs = not yellow. :D
I feel sorry for you.. What can i say! No one sneaking texts to your ex bf! LOL! You are the one who is sneaking, looking at his phone... Sad, sad, sad.
And get your story straigh here about my job, money, and a man, place where i live, and my friend who is your EX, is not the only friend i have. You know very very little about my life, please dont make wrongful judgment about people that you hardly know, so you dont hurt yourself in the future.
Take it easy
I really wish russian skanks wouldn't read my blog, it kind of makes it feel dirty and scandalous. Hey skank, if you're so curious about my life, why don't you ask the man you're sinking your claws into, aka my Ex? Oh yeah, I forgot - you're too busy being a blonde loser. Tsk.
Since when is expecting relationships to be open and honest sad?
If you're not expecting honesty from your man, that's a shame and I feel sorry for you.
Good luck in your endeavors of being the "other woman" because statistically, if you get a man by being the "other woman", you're likely to lose your man to "another woman". Have fun with that.
Post a Comment