Thursday, August 23, 2007

Country Song Titles (snicker)

I'm Not Married But The Wife Is
I'm Quittin' Wild Turkey Cold Turkey
Bubba Shot The Jukebox
I'm So Miserable Without You, It's Like Having You Here.
I've Been Flushed From The Bathroom Of Your Heart.
You Done Tore Out My Heart And Stomped That Sucker Flat
I've Been Roped And Throwed By Jesus In The Holy Ghost Corral
If You Want to Keep the Beer Real Cold, Put it Next to My Ex-Wife's Heart
Legendary Chicken Fairy
Make Me Late For Work Today
Mama Get The Hammer (There's A Fly On Papa's Head)
She Got The Ring And I Got The Finger

3 comments:

prin said...

LOL!! We used to play "Country Song Lyrics" all the time.

Ahm so sad...
Mah babeh's gone...
Yeah, s'right,
Gonna hafta git meh a new babeh.
Gonna hafta git atta here.
'Coz I cain't live
'thout mah John Deere..

Vegas said...

some of my favourites:

I Wanted To Leave You Till You Left Me
Wanna Be A Blue Light Special In The K-Mart Of Your Heart

I Went Back to My Fourth Wife for the Third Time and Gave Her a Second Chance to Make a First Class Fool Out of Me

Last Night I Went to Bed with a "10" and Woke this Morning with a "2"

My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend, And I Sure Do Miss Him

You Done Me Wrong, But at Least You Done Me!

You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly

I Fell for Her, She Fell for Him, and He Fell for Me

hehehe

prin said...

hehe, those rock too.