Eight hours of sleep, yum. Even if they weren't perfect, they were much needed and I'm aiming for a repeat performance tonight. Raaah! Am just heading out to meet Cocotte now, time for a girls' kaffeeklatsch and some shopping, gossip and the like :-) After that I need to stock up on groceries and get some cooking done... today is spicy crockpot chili, wooot!
It's another gorgeous warm sunny day, my heart is hammering in my chest in constant duality for balance - it's like life is on "pause" right now and the tightrope is getting thinner and thinner. I need to live in the present and savor each and every day for the gift that it is, yet I'm already half living in the future, on to the next phase of life - whatever that may be. Things need to get settled soon, I don't think I can take much more than another month of this situation, it's already been six weeks of sticky comfort... oh man, I just dunno anymore. Stomping feet, chomping at the bit, open the gates already - let life just evolve!
My fault, really. I shouldn't let the current situation stop me from anything, certainly not self-improvement. Step 1 is cleaning up some remnants of the past... next weekend I'll take the bus to my mom's for a day, it's always healing to be around her - she knows me best. Then after that a weekend at my dad's. Then attacking this place... 8 years of dust and memories piled up in four corners, all that's gotta go. I better start eating my vitamins cuz it'll take alot of energy to get through - I'm ready for the challenge. On your marks, get set...
3 comments:
GO!
Call me I can help you do some changes.. you saw my talent with little money.
I wonder why so many of us would like to live each day to the fullest but are always thinking to the next "step" the next level, I wonder why we cant just live today to its full potential?
Good luck with the cleaning and changes... I just spent a day cleaning, its not fun.
Z28gurl, I ask myself that too often... life is too precious to squander on always wanting to be tomorrow. Sigh. Patience is one heck of a virtue - wish I had some!!
Post a Comment