Friday, October 26, 2007

Softness creeps in

Tonight was another huge piece of the armour falling off, thunk. I acted completely shitty towards the man I love, and he loved me back enough to set me straight and help me through it despite the darts thrown at his head. All week long I'd been heading towards disaster and tonight? Rock bottom. Crying was a release of sorts, but not as cleansing as it usually feels - the only thing left to do now is to sleep through this and let the pieces gel back together of their own accord.

Mantra: "Everything is all right. This happiness and love are deserved and they will be stronger than anything else that gets in the way." Repeat as needed. So far, I've eleven repetitions down and I feel loads better. Sigh. Love rocks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, hugs to you. Sometimes things just really suck :(.

Skryker said...

((hugs)) It's not always fun, but the transitions are necessary to clear away the things you've outgrown. And you've got a double whammy going on; mourning the old while anticipating the new.

You'll be OK. You really will.

Technodoll said...

Thanks girls... already felt better after a long night's sleep. One day at a time is all we can do, right? That, and stick with the sisterhood. Yeah! :-)