Monday, October 8, 2007

Belle of the ball

I'm feeling like a princess living every woman's dream... to belong, to be adored and cherished, challenged and understood - and to give it all back unreservedly. Sometimes the window Life closed was a backdraft from the door opened on the other side and you just gotta walk through that fire to get there - and fuck the flamesuit!

Am still on vacation for another week and although sleep is not plentiful, the break in routine is a rush of new blood in my veins. P and I have hardly left the appartment but you know what? There is no need to when everything is happening inside - no need for outside distractions. Love not only gives you new wings, it lets you discover who you really are under that veneer, what you are made of and aspire to be. Soulmates... they get you, simple as that. Yeah.

4 comments:

Skryker said...

I'm so glad everthing is going well for you, TD. :)

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Trying to bit my bitter single-girl tongue. :) Kidding, glad things sound so happy in loveville!!

prin said...

lol I'm with Martini. :D

Have fun, you.

Technodoll said...

yeah... fun is not the word for it, try faaabulous and fantastic and everything in between! wooooo! :-D