Tuesday, October 30, 2007

All blogged out

I'm trying to make amends for blogging so much the past few days and rather focussing on work and "real life" a bit more instead... Feeling better and stronger now, a bit more positive each day, yay me!

!!Good news!!

Vegas is coming to visit me again in 4 weeks, woooo! 10 weeks were just not realistic so fuckit. This spaces things out more and makes life more bearable, LDR's suck enough as it is - so yeah. It's funny how everyone at work is cheering for us, it kinda feels incestuous in a way to be honest. But whatever. You don't choose love, it chooses you.

One more hour of work left. Hot orange pekoe tea to the rescue, please!

2 comments:

prin said...

Hmm. I don't like that "love chooses you" thing. I don't like it at all.

Hmmm.

Technodoll said...

You don't have to like it... however it's still true ;-)