Well that expression makes sense after you've seen your dog sick for 3 straight days... His last meal was Saturday and again this morning he had a hose attached to his rear end, it's getting scary actually. His mood is fine, no fever or anything but he is losing weight and I can't feed him anything yet, he can't keep anything down. Sigh. He hasn't been this sick in years and I have no idea what started it - the little one is superfine and they both eat the same things so WTF?
I'll pick up some probiotics & slippery elm tonight at the health food store on my way home, and boil up some rice and skinless chicken to see if he can keep that down. If he's still sick tomorrow then it's off to the vet for some antibiotics... will this ever end? :-(
Other than that it's a typical "after vacation Monday rush", cloudy outside but dry, it's nice to be back in the beat actually. Soon I'll have time to catch up on everyone's blogs - and thanks for keeping me company the past few weeks even if the entries have been sporadic and unrefined. So much has happened, it's now quasi-impossible to wrap it all up but suffice to say: I am happy, I am in love and life just rocks if you can learn to roll with the punches and seperate fact from fiction. Am still mourning my past and dealing with issues but that too will pass. After all, it's the future that counts - and it is what you make it to be.
2 comments:
Poor D-jam. :(
Boo was sick last week. Something might be going around. Jemma didn't get it either. The Y chromosome is weaker, you know. :D
Hope everyone's on their way to getting better. And you're absolutely right. Like everything else, this too shall pass (whatever "this" happens to be).
Post a Comment