Hunh. I got sneered at when I asked about the new "magic tattoo ink" yesterday at the place we scouted out, the little twat at the counter was having fun sermonizing "we don't want our clients to be guinea pigs" and "we only tattoo people who know what they want" and "our artists are purists" and oh give me a fucking break, you airhead twit! She had no idea what I was talking about so she hid behind lofty statements that made us break out in hives - raaaah!
I love him. My man, I mean. He just... gets me. He's making me realize that it wasn't my fault the Oz relationship failed, it wasn't me that wasn't good enough and the ex came with issues that I cannot take personally - even now as I'm finding out things that I would consider "betrayals" - well they're not my problems to deal with. When your partner cannot be honest about certain things, it gets to such a point of no return that even when confronted with evidence, denial will still be the only way of survival and it's not me who has done anything wrong.
Breathe.
Still am floored about the Ex not caring enough to drop me a one line email or text message to say he landed safe and sound back home. If he had no access to a phone or internet I would understand. But no. He was online and completely ignored me. WTF is that?! Almost 5 years of friendship and this is all there is left? I know he's busy and overwhelmed with a bunch of stuff - thanksgiving "russian turkey" being prominent on his plate - but still. It's so disrespectful, it has pierced me through the heart. I guess I am easy to forget.
Breathe.
Time to take the kids out and feed them brunch, we have company over for an early dinner so the home-made apple pie needs to go in the oven soon... it's all good. Breathing now. Focussing on the future and it is beautiful... This one goes to eleven and a haaaawf.
4 comments:
That's how men are. Remember the time my exman got a cell phone from his new job and never gave me the number? Yeah, it's what they do.
Move on. ;)
Did somebody say apple pie?
The apple pie was pretty good, yeah. Lots of cimmaninon. If only exes were like pies eh? I could smash this one with a fork.
Yeah, I can't really talk because I'm still forking my ex... *blushes*
Food and sex-the stuff of life!
Post a Comment