Thursday, October 25, 2007

Done with the DBPP!

Or "death by powerpoint" x 3 days... it actually wasn't that bad, I'm lucky to work with a kickass team and the muffins kept enough sugar in my blood to keep me awake for the most part. Fucking glad it's over though.

Britney has a new CD out - does anybody care? No? Ok let's move on.

So it is normal to be happy and in love, but yet a part of your heart is still elsewhere in mourning? Even if that which you are grieving for wasn't viable in the long term and it needed to end, for life to continue on another path? That's where I am right now. Sandwiched and trying to keep my head in the clouds and feet on the ground, who knows what my middle part is doing. Yeah the one housing all vital organs.

Bleh. I'm exhausted, malnourished, under-exercised and need to shut the fuck up and just get my life back on track. Ranting does help though. Is that what blogs are for?

3 comments:

prin said...

Yep. I think so.

Muffins... Oh, I haven't had a muffin in at least 17 years. :( They always seem to put some sort of healthy grains in them and I can't eat healthy grains. Boo. :(

Technodoll said...

Oh these were Tim Horton's muffins, aka cupcakes. Pure sugar, fat and carbs - not a molecule of healthy grains anywhere, LOL!

sigh. why do bad-for-you things taste sooo good? :-(

Skryker said...

But chocolate is good for you-or so they're saying now. I'm not ever, ever going to question that science.

Ummmmm, chocolate!