It's too shitty cold and wet to take the kids out... but... I gotta. They've been so good and patient with the visit today, specially with a hyperactive curious 17-mth old boy running around everywhere -lordy, how do parents do it... I am SO never having kids. *shudder*. Poor P is crashed out on the bed, I think he broke out in hives, LOL! And he's a dad... go figure.
Nothing on TV tonight, just got an unprovoked vitriolic email from the Ex that made me shake my head and sigh, I can't drink excessive amounts of alcohol for the next week so no mental oblivion there - bleh. At least the homemade apple pie was pretty tasty.
Ah my man's awake! Time for real life, virtuality is on pause now. I smile.
3 comments:
Ok, I'm not liking this P business. "What? I'm not crashed out on the-- oh. Wait."
Can I have a new letter? Or will I always be Prin written out? Inquiring minds need to know! lol
The past is a million miles away and your present has come a million miles to be here. Priorities. ;)
How do people have kids? After 10 minutes with one, I'm done. I know it's awful, but I seriously will need to hire a f/t nanny when I have one. :)
AMEN to being child-free!! wooo! :-D
Post a Comment