It makes sense. My body is falling apart after being kept held together by spit and scotch tape the past 5 months - the psyche can only take so much and then BAM! You're flat on your ass. The mental distress, aches and crying spells is just stress trying to find a way out, so that the healing process can finally begin for good.
I always thought I was above such things, strong enough to keep control and channel energy into manageable bites. Hah! I guess not.
It makes sense that today's tarot card reads:
The Hanged Man - This card denotes the need to look at your current situation from a different perspective. The Hanged Man creates change by acting passively and accepting fate. By surrendering control and making yourself vulnerable, you will facilitate change in your life. In order to see the bigger picture, you will need to take a step back.
A huge thanks to all my friends (and specially to Vegas) who are being patient and loving guiding lights during this difficult time of my life. I know it won't last forever and that better days are just around the corner. *huge hugs*
4 comments:
You still have to grieve, you know? Distractions don't remove everything you have to go through to get to the other side; they just hide it all temporarily.
At some point, you have to stop and look at everything head on and sort through it all. *shrug*
Hello Gorgeous
Finally read everything. With the recent events in and around my life I have to admit that I had to have my AI dose of you. But I would rather see you this week. Maybe after your dog Walk we could sit down at a cafe and have a cafe au lait. No news is sometimes good news but I miss ya. Happy to hear that Saturday N was with you. Who won scrabble?
So - Do we settle on a "Girldate" for the two of us?
You're just shedding the skin you no longer need. Sometimes it comes off painlessly, sometimes not. But you will come out the other end better for it.
Being strong doesn't mean you don't hurt. You can't have courage if you have no fear.
It's hard sometimes, yes, but live it all. Let the pain come; accept it and then keep moving. One foot in front of the other and before you know it, your steps will be dancing instead of dragging.
Post a Comment