Sunday, October 14, 2007
Effing hell!
It finally happened. My boy and the skanky pothead neighbor's dog got into a full-on fight on the sidewalk in front of our place tonight - I'm still shaking like a leaf. My dog is all right and I think the other dog is too but the idiot guy got in the middle and got bitten on the leg - there was so much fur, spit, snarling and screaming going on that it's impossible to tell which dog got him. Fucking moron: I kept yelling at him to calm down and let the dogs do what they needed to do. UGH. After the long fight my dog got really sick, it came out from both ends - damn adrenaline. I just hope there won't be too many messes in the house when I get up in the morning. Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sucks. :( I hope D's ok.
I'm not really a believer in letting them fight it out though- unless you want one or both to end up seriously injured or dead. But if you're going to stick your hands in, you should at least have experience.
Tomorrow's supposed to be sunnier, right?
Oh my!!!
That must have been scary as shit. Hope everyone is doing alright.
As for fighting it out... well that depends on if the fight is "fair" or not.
I've let my guys work stuff out on their own, but none of mine are Akitas (yet ;) )
Post a Comment