Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I am an island

Feeling quite "meh" today... my fault for staying up so late, I'm running on empty. Tired of gray skies and the trees are shedding like allergic cats... heading into the month I always dread the most: November. Past warm colorful autumn but not yet into white winter. Bleh.

Missing Vegas like mad today, and he hasn't even been gone a week. Holy shit am I ever in a bad mood right now. Better I not blog lest this turn into a crapfest.

Sorry :-(

4 comments:

prin said...

Right here! *points to cheek* Hit it! Hit it good. Come on, I deserve it most of the time. *leans in for the smack*

Vegas said...

hey - it's not like you have to spend loads of time stuck in crappy sales meetings is it... oh wait :P

The UK is an island and the weather here is not dissimilar to your picture. This place blows this time of year.

Anyway, stop being a miserable bint and sort it aaaaaaaaart, innit

Smiler said...

We're on the same page there hun.

Trippincherri said...

I love this picture. Beautiful.