Friday, October 19, 2007

Bleh.

The mild autumn weather is nice, but why does it have to be cloudy and rainy? Can't we just have a nice day, no strings attached? Bleh.

Went to bed too late last night, had a mild anxiety attack while trying to fall asleep, was haunted by strange-creature dreams for the 5 hours I managed to conk out... thank god it's Friday or I might not last another work day. Bleh.

Have a headache today, of course. Bleh.

And of course it's garbage day, always love lugging the huge putrid bag down 3 flights of stairs. Bleh.

Fucking 'ell... am exhausted from 4 straight months of physical and emotional upheavals, time to chillax now and just recuperate. I think I'm going to spend most of November sleeping, that's what (well I say that, but we all know that ain't gonna happen). Just praying the dogs aren't sick in the house today, the last thing I want to come home to is stinky poop on the floors. They looked ok this morning, so crossing fingers. Bleh.

I miss my sweet wolf - why is fucking England so far away?

BLEH!

3 comments:

prin said...

It's sunny where I am.

*Sings in an irritatingly cheerful voice*
Gray skies are gonna clear up, put on a happy face.
Brush off the clouds and cheer up, put on a happy face.

*jazz hands*

And the sniper gets into position...

lol

Skryker said...

Yep, sun is shining right now!

I hate post anxiety dreams! All weird and dark and twisted...

Technodoll said...

Well the sun was just there earlier to tease - it's raining pretty steadily right now. BLEH!!