Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Queen of the three P's

It could be anything, really... P is whispering naughty suggestive things such as phucking, phornicating and phrolicking but hmm I dunno - is this a PG-rated site? Better I be quiet now, lest I be seen as a philandering phox. Or is that vixen? *snicker*

I'm all eated out. No really, sooo much food (phood?) is needed lately as fuel (gaaack! phuel, ok? are ya happy?), tonight was lovely arugula salad with pine nuts, a bottle of red and skinny pizza rreeerrr, tomorrow we take D out for (ph)ish and chips, Thursday we have friends over for dinner and then Friday we meet Cocotte at Whiskey Bar for brandy and chocolate to kick off our last weekend together until the holidays... almost makes me sick to think about being apart for so long. Deep breath. We knew what we were getting into so I'm not really allowed to complain. Sigh.

This one goes to Eleven and there shall be a tattoo to prove it. Maybe two tattoos.

2 comments:

prin said...

No, no tattoos! Tattoos jinx things. Or maybe just ass tattoos do. Ass tattoos are tacky. Don't ass tattoo, ok?

You can complain all you want. We all do it. lol

Enjoy it while it's now.

Skryker said...

Eep! Just remember that you're drunk and stoned on new love right now, OK? It'd be the equivalent of getting a tattoo after an all night bender. Perhaps not best time to choose a permanent marking.

(but keep enjoying yourself!)