I am a horrible mama. Yesterday was my little girl's 2nd birthday... and I completely forgot. Ironically, we met her maternal grandmother in the field last night, of all things - coincidence?! I had never even seen that sweet white akita in the city before, let alone in "our running space" in the middle of nowhere. I've given up thinking things just happen randomly in this life, for no reason at all except to amuse darwin's walking fish. *shakes head*
5 comments:
Thar's my cutie!
I wish I could reunite my dog with his family! I've made it my goal!
valley girl, i'll have to catch up with your blog to know more about your doggy! woo!
prin, she sends you a dainty little girly kiss on the chin ;-)
Big hugs for Miss M! :) She such a pretty girl.
Oooh Happy Birthday little girl!
Give her extra cookies from me :)
Post a Comment