Wednesday, October 31, 2007

What's a girl to do, eh?

The one good thing my loser-of-a-russian-ex taught me was how to enjoy the "peace pipe" - I rarely smoke up but tonight? Fuck that!

Being barely conscious after the speedwalk home from work, Dave Seaman playing loud enough to blast holes through my eardrums, stomach a tight knot of burning pain and my hands wet and shaking, I don't even remember reaching for the green medicine, only remember that the first couple of puffs were not satisfying so the 3rd one I inhaled like crazy and ohgod, what a cloud! Wheee!

What I didn't know was that driving stoned is pretty damn funny. And hard.

My friend kept looking at me funny as we were shopping for groceries, I think I was coherent most of the time but at the cash I must have been speaking to myself cuz he and the cashier both stopped, stared and went "what did you say? are you ok?" *giggles* Must have been the bananas I was handling.

Then of course the munchies hit so we stopped for überjunkfood (hotdogs! fries! coke!), yadi yadi and now here I am, patiently waiting for Vegassss to get his aaassss home and online dammit, I miss him! Text messages can only get you so far, LOL!

C'mon c'mon c'moooon already. Sigh. Tap. Tap. Tap.

I think I'm going to hit the vodka martinis now.

4 comments:

prin said...

Toking and driving? Really? I think you have to step back and maybe read a few posts you've written from the past week or so over again, just to be sure you're headed somewhere you want to go. ;)

(you don't have to publish this one, but I had to say it)

(hugs)

Technodoll said...

LOL it's ok, I expected someone to day "tsk!" - am just chalking it up to living new things these days, I guess. Yesterday was reaaallyy rough. Am glad it's over.

Skryker said...

Glad it's over, too. (hugs)

and-*shakes mom finger* no more toking and driving, young lady!

:D

Anonymous said...

Everyone has a naughty streak! In fact, I just wrote about it! Just as long as you're naughty and careful.